Saturday, July 5, 2008

July

strawberries..............rhubarb................together and boiling...................I didn't boil it long enough to get it to gel.............twice!!! I'm going to try a third time, then move on to strawberry jam. We may end up with strawberry rhubarb SAUCE!! I can't believe the fourth of July has already passed. Does it feel like Sunday today or what!?! I brought E to the parade in Naples. It's just as much fun to people watch as parade watch. E thinks we go to parades to get candy. A mother and two kids watching across the road from us each had a bag with them. I wonder how much candy they thought they were going to get? At about 8:45pm we rode the ranger up to Hacker's Hill where we saw all kinds of fireworks. We could see 3-4 different towns' displays. Naples was the ones we were really there to see. Sitting there waiting I found a "fireworks" setting on my camera. I think the pictures came out pretty good, considering we were miles and miles away!!
The next big event is J's birthday. I am always at a loss as to what to get him. I have two days, and don't have any ideas......................................UGH!!
Well, have a nice Saturday

No comments: